Date:      Tue, 2 Sep 2003 22:15:38 +0930
From:      Malcolm Kay <malcolm.kay@internode.on.net>
To:        "Ville Lundberg" <kelso@welho.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ATA command timeout

I recall having the same or, from somewhat vague memory, similar problem=20
some time ago. It was about the time when CD drives started being commonl=
y=20
installed as master on the secondary port instead of as a slave. At that =
time=20
moving the CD to slave fixed the problem.

But then it might not work with the current round of difficulties.

Malcolm