Date:      Thu, 04 Feb 1999 17:54:39 +0100
From:      "Jose M. Alcaide" <jose@we.lc.ehu.es>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   boot0 does not remember F5

I have just installed the new boot0 boot manager on a machine
which has two IDE disks attached to the same IDE bus. The first
disk (wd0) is entirely dedicated to Windoze (ugh!) and the
second one (wd1) to FreeBSD (aahhh...).

Boot0 does its job, so I can choose between the two disks pressing
F1 or F5. However, the default option is _always_ F1, despite
of being F5 the last choice. Is this a bug or a "feature" :-) ?

-- JMA
José Mª Alcaide                         | mailto:jose@we.lc.ehu.es
Universidad del País Vasco              | mailto:jmas@es.FreeBSD.ORG
Dpto. de Electricidad y Electrónica     | http://www.we.lc.ehu.es/~jose
Facultad de Ciencias - Campus de Lejona | Tel.:  +34-946012479
48940 Lejona (Vizcaya) - SPAIN          | Fax:   +34-944858139