Date:      Thu, 17 Aug 2000 16:39:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bosko Milekic <bmilekic@dsuper.net>
To:        Xiaowei Yang <yxw@mit.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: how to set nmbufs

 Hi,

	I'm afraid you'll need to provide much more information concerning
  the page fault, if you expect someone to be able to help you.
  	In particular, the following is the necessary minimum:

	* FreeBSD version you're doing this with.
	* Is this reproducable? If so, what is the exact procedure?
	* Stack trace, as well as other available debugging information
	following the page fault.

	With the information you have presently provided, it may not even be
  the relevant code that is causing this fault. It could just be triggering
  a problem that occurs only when kmem_map is mostly occupied by the mb_map
  submap, and the size of the kmem_map (or its parent, kernel_map), may
  need to be increased.

 Bosko
 bmilekic@dsuper.net