Date:      Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:26:41 +0900
From:      Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp>
To:        freebsd-vuxml@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/security/portaudit-db/database portaudit.txt portaudit.xlist portaudit.xml

At Tue, 17 Aug 2004 12:58:47 -0500,
Jacques A. Vidrine wrote:
> In the mean time, could the date of entry be used?  And perhaps a
> comment could be a workaround for now, something like
>
>    <discovered>2004-08-17</discovered> <!-- XXX please correct --->
>
> Ugly, I know, but the current format wasn't made for
> works-in-progress.  Maybe we can make some options for that...

This is just an idea, but if you want markup some elements as not yet
determined, that elements should be supplied with attribute (such as
state="TBD") to indicate the current situation of element body text.

--
Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp> // IMG SRC, Inc.
             <kuriyama@FreeBSD.org> // FreeBSD Project