Date:      Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:31:12 -0500
From:      Jason Andresen <jandrese@mitre.org>
To:        UndeRsc0re <delrosso.a@inwind.it>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: quake3 :-(

UndeRsc0re wrote:
> Hi, i want to play quake3 on my FreeBSD box :-)).
> I have installed /usr/ports/games/linux-q3ademo, but when i run it:
>
> bash-2.05b$ q3demo &> q3.txt
>
> the X server crashes and return the sig11.This is the log:

Well, the first thing to check is what GL libraries is Linux using?  You
don't have the linux-glx stuff installed do you?

You might want to give some more information about your video card and
X server (particularly if the server log has anything interesting at the
end) too.

--
   \  |_ _|__ __|_ \ __| Jason Andresen        jandrese@mitre.org
  |\/ |  |    |    / _|  Network and Distributed Systems Engineer