Date:      Sun, 16 Oct 2011 22:45:15 +0000
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        Marco Beishuizen <mbeis@xs4all.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Alpine mail client discontinued?

On 16. Oct 2011, at 22:32 , Marco Beishuizen wrote:

> Hi,
>=20
> Alpine has been my favorite mail client for years now. Unfortunately =
the university of Washington is no longer developing Alpine. The current =
version is 2.00 and isn't updated since 2008.
>=20
> Is Alpine definitely dead or should I look out for an alternative? =
(Btw I don't know how to program, or I would try this myself).

have you considered asking this on the alpine mailing list instead?

--=20
         Stop bit received. Insert coin for new address family.