Date:      Sat, 18 Mar 2000 01:12:00 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hajimu UMEMOTO (=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCR19LXBsoQiA=?=  =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCSCUbKEI=?=) <ume@mahoroba.org>
To:        andrews@technologist.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Can this get added

>>>>> On Fri, 17 Mar 2000 08:19:36 -0500
>>>>> Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com> said:

andrews> Add to that:
andrews>         FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT (my box)

Thank you for testing.

andrews> Looks fine, except that the gtk12.2 LIB_DEPENDS is implied througH
andrews> gdk_imlib.5. The message in the Makefile about suid root for temperatures -
andrews> you should put this in ${PKGDIR}/MESSAGE or similar and output it at the
andrews> end of the installation (post-install target). Also, in the do-install
andrews> target, you could use .for and .endfor instead of @for [...]. Another
andrews> thing: your port does not respect CC/CFLAGS. At least that's what I gather
andrews> from "gcc -Wall -O -pipe -O2". ;-)

I'll fix it.

andrews> BTW: Why does gkrellm belong in the ipv6 category? :)

Internet monitor counts IPv6 connections.  With no IPv6 support, it
counts IPv4 connections only, and in my environment, no connection was
counted.  It was very sad.  So, I added IPv6 support code, too.  IPv6
support is enabled automatically and it is default on 4.0-CURRENT or
later.

ume@mahoroba.org  ume@bisd.hitachi.co.jp  ume@FreeBSD.org
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/