Date:      Sat, 28 Mar 1998 06:29:25 -0800
From:      "John M. Purser" <jpurser@wilcofarmers.com>
To:        "Newbies (E-mail)" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Confusion and Progress

Okay folks,

Apparently there's something else that doesn't work the way I expect about
FreeBSD.  I'm not particularly complaining, just trying to feel my way around
here.

So "Newbies" is not where newbies are supposed to go in order to learn enough
to not be newbies any more.

Okay.

We're supposed to chat about our experiences.

Okay.

Does anyone know how I'm supposed to get experiences to chat about if I don't
know enough to get any use out of my FreeBSD system?

I have managed to make a PPP connection to my ISP.  I can't do anything with it
but I connected.

John Purser