Date:      Mon, 13 Oct 1997 17:00:15 -0500
From:      Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@americantv.com>
To:        jkb <jkb@best.com>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux vs. the rest of the world, poor OS comparison on web page

On Oct 10, 1997 at 02:36:36PM -0700, jkb wrote:
>         I wonder if we should cc: linuxrx@www.falconweb.com and tell them
> that FreeBSD does support "Multiple CPU's" and pthreads. And the part
> about "most used for low-end workstation":

Actually, I thought that FBSD was used more for high-end workstations,
leaving the low-end segment to Linux.  This would explain why FBSD
appears to have more support for high-end devices.   :-\

Then again, I wouldn't spend too much time on it, not for a page
that touts "64-bits" as part of the OS.  I also note that they don't
list NetBSD, which would obviously shame Linux when it comes to
the "# of platforms" category.
--
Jonathan