Date:      Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:30:32 -0500
From:      Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   HP Laserjet 1200 on USB

--=-=-=

When I bought my Laserjet 1200SE about a year ago, FreeBSD wasn't capable of
using its USB interface.  I see no indication that this has changed.  Is
anybody working on this as a personal project?  Is there any general
progress on it?

Basically, parallel printing 50MB Postscript files is killing me.  I think
I'm going to have to give in and move the Printer onto a Linux workstation
unless somebody knows something I don't.
=2D-=20
Kirk Strauser

"94 outdated ports on the box,
 94 outdated ports.