Date:      Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:16:15 -0600
From:      "Zach Barnett" <zpb@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Conflicting Desciptions?: 4.4 Stable Text files

To whom it may concern,

I'm checking out the lastest branch of 4.4-stable out in:

ftp://releng4.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/i386/4.4-20020206-STABLE/

When browsing the following text files, I noticed that all have titles
referring to the new 4.5-release.

ERRATA.txt
README.txt
INSTALL.txt
HARDWARE.txt
RELNOTES.txt

This is causing a little cognitive dissonance about what is housed in this
directory.   What should I go by?   The directory name itself, or the README
files?

Thanks,
Zach