Date:      18 Oct 2001 21:42:01 +0200
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
To:        Gordon Tetlow <gordont@gnf.org>
Cc:        <arch@freebsd.org>, <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: New rc.d init script roadmap

Gordon Tetlow <gordont@gnf.org> writes:
> M1 (Patch included)
> Setup infrastructure
>  Make rcorder compile

Your rcorder patch is incorrect.  FreeBSD lacks a prototype for
fparseln().  It so happens that it doesn't make any difference on any
of the platforms FreeBSD supports (because our ints and pointers are
the same size), but that's no reason not to do things right.

Also, I don't see the point in munging the Makefile like you do - I
think we can live with having a Makefile that's slightly (and
trivially) different from NetBSD's.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@ofug.org