Date:      Fri, 8 Jul 2011 10:15:02 -0800
From:      "SADM-IT Officer (HAL)" <SADM-IT_Officer@HollandAmerica.com>
To:        'Warren Block' <wblock@wonkity.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Just a quick note/correction for whomever edits the web page:

I actually made it general (although I definitely should have pointed out t=
he instance I was looking at) on purpose; I find that in instruction sets s=
uch as these there are often multiple sets of instructions. Either way, I'm=
 glad you were able to see it, just trying to help. :)

Cheers,

Scott Lucas
IT Officer, m.s. Statendam
Holland America Line
300 Elliot Avenue West, Seattle, WA 98119