Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2000 22:30:41 +0200
From:      Wilko Bulte <wkb@chello.nl>
Subject:   please check release/alpha/HARDWARE.TXT...

Folks,

I have a number of things I'd like to have checked by people owning the
various machine types:

- does 4.0-stable and/or -current work on your alpha's USB
- same question for onboard sound chips
- what is the status for max memory? Does FreeBSD/alpha limit itself
  currently to 2Gb physmem max, or is this hardware (machine) dependent?
  If I understand it correctly 2Gb is currently the limit (even if the
  hardware can do more than 2Gb) but I like to have this confirmed.

All of this I want to put into the HARDWARE.TXT so that it can be an
uptodate reference in this area.

Wilko

[nb other comments are also welcome]

--