Date:      Thu, 21 Nov 2013 23:27:49 +0100
From:      "bw.mail.lists" <bw.mail.lists@gmail.com>
To:        Pakhom Golynga <pakhom706@gmail.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: zabbix 2.2 upgrade

On 11/19/2013 8:43 PM, Pakhom Golynga wrote:
> Hi,
> The patch already submit at 14 Nov 2013
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/183958

Sorry to bother again, but I tried to apply the patch to a ports tree
that was freshly downloaded with portsnap and it did not apply cleanly.

For one, zabbix-proxy/Makefile was not patched at all, it's different
than what the patch expects, the one in ports tree doesn't have the
first 4 lines the patch wants to remove, so it failed. There's more, but
it's likely that what I did was wrong, so could someone please double check?

I tried to create the patch by hand and create a package out of
zabbix22-proxy, but it was created without the binary, even though the
binary was installed on the system. It had etc and man, but no binary.
Both through poudriere and make package. Again, it's probable that it
was my fault.