Date:      Thu, 09 Oct 2003 03:25:06 +0100
From:      Pedro Beck Gomes da Costa <pbeck@ciberbit.pt>
To:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: eclipse-2.1.1

Hi,

I tried to build Eclipse-2.1.1 using the Diablo-jdk1.3.1 and it fails....
The port documentation refers to jdk13 port...., but having the official
binary package I dont want to download the JDK1.3 code by hand , patch
it and build a jdk to be able to build Java Ports...
We cant build the port using the official FreeBSD 1.3.1 Binary JDK ????
For someone like me, recently arrived from Slackware Linux, this is very
strange.

Thanks

Pedro Costa