Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 2000 17:04:51 -0500
From:      Alan Edmonds <aedmonds@digitalconvergence.com>
To:        Albert Yang <albert@achtung.com>
Cc:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Any new PicoBSD's based on 4.0??

I've been playing with it.  I need to send-pr in some changes
for 4.0.  I'll do it tomorrow.  I did manage to get dhclient in
there, but it wasn't easy.  I have a kludge in mfs.rc to move
the dhclient-script file into /sbin and chmod +x it.  Ugly.

I'm still learning the picobsd build process....

Cheers,
--
Alan Edmonds      Director of International Technology
DigitalConvergence.:Com