Date:      Mon, 5 Jan 1998 14:32:07 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jim Bryant <jbryant@unix.tfs.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   msdogfs problems

i am running:

FreeBSD argus 3.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT #0: Thu Jan  1 19:03:58 CST 1998

and now every time i attempt to access the fstab-mounted /ms-dog
partitions, the system panics with a supervisor page not found.  it
also panics if you attempt to remount the /ms-dog partition after
umounting it.

i noticed someone else complaining about ms-dog problems out of recent
current, but since my symtomology is different, thought it worth
mention.

has this problem been fixed yet, and if so, has it been committed to
CVS, and if so, on which branch?

jim
--
All opinions expressed are mine, if you    |  "I will not be pushed, stamped,
think otherwise, then go jump into turbid  |  briefed, debriefed, indexed, or