Date:      Sat, 4 May 2013 19:48:08 +0800
From:      M Rusli <linuxsecuritymrusli@gmail.com>
To:        Dave M <dave.nerd@gmail.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, tj@freebsd.org, secteam@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: clamtk detects setuptools-0.6c11-py2.7.egg Packer.MingwGcc-2 virus

Hi Dave,

I did another scan and this time I disable the PUA settings. And clamtk did
not detect any virus.

I did double confirm with virustotal. And it did not detect anything.

But when I do a scan again with PUA, it detected as
PUA.Win32.PackerMingwGcc-2 virus.

By the way, clamav have an updated version of the virus engine to version
0.97.8.

Any luck when the new update version will come in for the Freebsd version???