Date:      Mon, 9 Apr 2001 19:39:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>
To:        Peter Wemm <peter@netplex.com.au>
Cc:        Doug Barton <DougB@DougBarton.net>, karsten@rohrbach.de, Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>, Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, Andrew Reilly <areilly@bigpond.net.au>, "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ** HEADS UP ** portmap daemon renamed to rpcbind

    Ok guys.  I just had to fix a problem with portmap in -stable related
    to binding to specific IP addresses so replies to UDP packets come
    'from' the proper IP address (for multi-homed hosts).

    Question:  Does the rpcbind program in -current have the same problem
    or has it already been fixed by whomever you imported the code from?
    (If it hasn't been fixed I'll be happy to fix it.  I'm hoping it has,
    though).

					-Matt