Date:      Mon, 6 Nov 1995 00:04:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      julian@TFS.COM (Julian Elischer)
To:        gibbs@freefall.FreeBSD.org (Justin T. Gibbs)
Cc:        braddock@byron.apana.org.au, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SCSI, Warp and FreeBSD

This will only work if Warp's boot manager can boot from the third drive,
and also we'll need to make a special bootblock..
the hd(1,a) hack only works for  1 ide and one scsi I think...

the EASIEST thing to do would be to put a small root partition
(say 30MB on one of the IDE drives.. this would also have the effect of
spreading some of the stuff over an extra spindle...)

when you get to do this, give us another call and we can
help you with the options.