Date:      Fri, 25 May 2001 10:03:06 +0200
From:      Erik Trulsson <ertr1013@student.uu.se>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and IPSEC

On Fri, May 25, 2001 at 12:07:15PM +1200, Juha Saarinen wrote:
> :: When is FreeBSD going to fix the bug that makes nmap -sO crash/reboot
> :: the machine ? :) This was fixed in OpenBSD I think.
>
> How does that work? AFAICT there's no '-sO' or '-s0' scan types.

Yes, there is. Read the manpage for nmap.
       -sO    IP protocol scans: This method is used to determine
              which IP protocols are supported on  a  host.  The

I have never used it so I don't know how it works (or doesn't work as
the case may be.)  The above about making the machine crash/reboot
makes me a bit wary about testing it :-)

--
<Insert your favourite quote here.>
Erik Trulsson