Date:      Thu, 02 Feb 1995 19:33:25 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Jeff Aitken <jaitken@vt.edu>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: pty's

I would like to explain but that would take time I don't currently
have, so instead I'll just point you at some code Michael and I wrote
a few years back:

	ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/x11/emu

It needs to do much the kind of thing you're trying to do, and the way
I wrote the tty/pty handling code was maybe almost sort of generic in
design and thus should be maybe almost sort of easy to read.

					Jordan