Date:      Mon, 5 Apr 2004 10:55:10 -0400
From:      "Osmany Guirola Cruz" <osmany.guirola@cigb.edu.cu>
To:        "Matthew Seaman" <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Cvs http proxy

Ok, I found the CTM sites etc etc but in the ftp site if I want update
ports and src I will go to the ports-cur folder(for example), here there
is a lot of files I must select one ,"which" I need to know which file
select for not consuming much time downloading and *Empty.gz file. In
these moment I have release 5.2 how can I know my "state" and then
download the smallest file and not lose time.
Thanks
 =20

Try CTM -- get the updates sent to you as e-mail messages, or FTP them
off one of the FreeBSD servers.  See

    http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ctm.html

	Cheers,

	Matthew