Date:      Fri, 23 Jun 1995 19:13:57 +0900
From:      hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Lites on 2.0.5R (troubles on new-style disklabel)

Hi!

I sent a mail about the same problem yesterday, but it has been
disappeared??

I've installed the 2.0.5R on my new desktop machine (Pentium 133MHz).
2.0.5R works great on this machine, and I've tried to install Lites
1.1 and Mach4 UK02p8 bynary (server and microkernel) that works fine
on my laptop (DX4 75MHz) with 0322-SNAP.

But....  The microkernel couldn't find the /mach_servers directory and
said that it couldn't find BSD disklabel on hd0a.  I think this
trouble is caused by the changes of disklabel format happend between
0322-SNAP and 0412-SNAP.

Are there any patches to Mach4 MK and Lites that can read correctly
the new-style FreeBSD disklabels?  Or are there any Lites users who
can use Lites on FreeBSD 2.0.5R? (and it was only my simple mistake?)

--
	HOSOKAWA, Tatsumi              E-mail: hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
	  WWW homepage: http://www.mt.cs.keio.ac.jp/person/hosokawa.html