Date:      Thu, 31 Mar 2011 03:10:08 +0200
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        admin@cpcnw.co.uk
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gui CD soft recommend

On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 22:00:14 +0100, "Graham Bentley" <admin@cpcnw.co.uk> wrote:
> Which GUI CD writing software can you recommend
> [less dependencies = better]

I don't know of a stand-alone GUI program, but all the "big"
desktop environments have a favourite. The one provided by
Gnome should work quite well, but if you're already using
KDE, use the tools that come with it. I think the Xfce
file manager also comes with the respective functionalities.
In how far they depend on command line tools, I'm not sure.
But in the realm of dependencies, those should be the smallest
problem. :-)

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany