Date:      Tue, 15 Feb 2000 17:44:17 -0500
From:      James Howard <howardjp@wam.umd.edu>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Which BSD for a Mac/68k

Okay, I know this looks like an odd place to post such a question, but I
am doing it anyway.

I inherited an old Mac IIsi a while back and I dug it out the other
day.  I planned on using it to host a small simple website and
maybeprovide shells for a few close personal friends.  Apache, sendmail,
the usual load for a small server will be included.

Now, here is my question, which of NetBSD or OpenBSD should I use?  I am
coming from a strong FreeBSD background, what "gotchas" should I look out
for when doing this?  Is there any good documentation for someone going to
another BSD?

I, of course, did not ask on the Net or Open lists for reasons relating to
zealtory :)

Jamie