Date:      Mon, 16 Mar 2015 21:06:20 +0300
From:      Michael BlackHeart <amdmiek@gmail.com>
To:        Konstantin Kulikov <k.kulikov2@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: savecore problem

I've tried to run manually savecore. I tried before RAID get OPTIMAL and
after that.

dumpmon says:

dumpon -l
raid/r0p3

savecore -vvf /var/crash /dev/raid/r0p3 worked now but... It extracted
another dump from october 2014.

On my box swap used just a little so I blieve that there might be that dump
but where's dump from march,15 2015?

I'd like to figure out what happend with savecore and kernel dumps. Is
there a safe way to test this functional? Some test kernel panics?