Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2001 00:45:30 +0000
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: portupgrade: integration with the main FreeBSD tree?

Hi,

  Yes, you right. The same happens with other powerfull tool: cvsup.

  For a long time that I use cvsup port and I never had the same idea like this
  one related to portupgrade.

  Well, let's use the port!

  Thanks very much,

Nuno Teixeira

--

Nuno Teixeira
pt-quorum.com

/*
PGP Public Key:
http://www.pt-quorum.com/pgp/nunoteixeira.asc
Key fingerprint:
8C2C B364 D4DC 0C92 56F5  CE6F 8F07 720A 63A0 4FC7
*/