Date:      Sun, 15 May 2016 10:34:08 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        Hans Petter Selasky <hps@selasky.org>
Cc:        Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>, FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: LibreOffice and CUPS

cups and foomatic seem to have had some refactoring.
 I had to delete foomatic-filters to upgrade cups-filters and then
re-install it.I then realized that hplip no longer required
foomatic-filters, so I simply deleted it. I assume that the required
filters moved from one port to the other as the printer still works fine.
(Note that this was cups-filters and not the base print/cups port.)

E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com