Date:      Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:55:26 +0100
From:      ShredZ <shredz@pandora.be>
To:        johnjen@reynoldsnet.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: libusb-0.1.7_1

I was trying this logitech applet to get my mouse working in 800 dpi, but
libusb doesn't seem to find the device. It works flawlessly on linux and I
was wondering if an easy port couldn't be made of this to freeBSD or
something alike. I do know programming, but not as much on usb in freebsd.

http://osx.freshmeat.net/redir/logitech_applet/53319/url_tgz/logitech_applet-0.4test1.tar.gz

I got this compiled, but it doesn't seem to notice the correct usb device.
Since I don't have usb fs I don't know where to look for the device ID the
mouse gets on bsd.