Date:      Sat, 2 Oct 1999 10:56:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Don <don@calis.blacksun.org>
Cc:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>, alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with NCR driver

I would make a CAMDEBUG kernel to print out the commands being sent and/or
otherwise hack it so the CDB *and* the dma length is printed out. I'm
wondering whether this is related to the problems that seem to have
surfaced in the last day or so in -current.

Unfortunately, this is not one of the cards the Gerard's driver supports
so you can't do a crosscheck to eliminate the sim driver.