Date:      Tue, 28 Dec 1999 22:20:45 +0000
From:      Thordur Ivarsson <totii@est.is>
To:        "freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Wireless Ethernet cards, development of driver

Hi there,

I have here on my table Wireless ethernet card that I need driver for.

The card is based on AMD 79C930VC chip and the maker is "MICRONET" from
Taiwan.

At AMD ftp site is lot of docs and utils for this chip (card??) and
firmware in binary and .... bla bla bla for windows, BUT there are some
lots of c++ sources as well.

Has someone started writing driver for this card(chip) or am I alone
here??

Can anybody help ??

Thordur Ivarsson