Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 1999 17:40:29 -0400
From:      "John J. Paner" <jpaner@paradox.net>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cheapo 56k hardware

Two ideas for you.

Call any Competitive Access Providers (CAPs) in your area.  In our area
Hyperion and ACC will give you as much as $3,000 / T1 to subsidize digital
equip.

You can alway get USR Courier I modems and order a few BRI ISDN lines.
This will let you do 56kps and ISDN without the need to spend $10k on equip
for a few lines.

John