Date:      Fri, 17 Jul 1998 19:00:30 -0400
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <ac199@hwcn.org>
To:        Ryan Ziegler <ziggy@wopr.inetu.net>
Cc:        CyberPsychotic <fygrave@krsu.edu.kg>, ben@rosengart.com, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Kernel dies.

On Fri, Jul 17, 1998 at 05:53:03PM -0400, Ryan Ziegler wrote:

> cvsup-bin-15.2.tgz is a little over a meg. I'm not quite sure what
> modula-3 is used for in the port, but it's not included in the package.
>
> A line in /etc/crontab such as "uncomment to upgrade your ports once a
> week" would be nice.

Wow!  Only a meg (compressed).  Let's add it!  Heck, it's _way_ more
useful than perl (compareable size), and everyone wanted that added!

There's no reason such a comment can't be in /etc/crontab regardless.
/etc/inetd.conf includes "uncomment me" examples for stuff in the
ports system.  PR your submission.  :)

--
This .sig is not innovative, witty, or profund.