Date:      Sat, 31 Dec 2016 13:41:48 -0700
From:      The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca>
To:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   Crashing and Windows server 2016

1)  recently it seems that bhyve is crashing.  Anyone else experiencing thi=
s?

2) Widnows 2016 server runs on FreeBSD expcept that apart from hyper-v
    =7FRemote Desktop is acting strange!  I have set up the ability to
    get RDP going, however attampting to log in gives me an error=20
    using the correct credentials. =20

    Any explanation.

3)  any move afoot to get nested virtualisation into bhyve?

--=20
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@@nl2k.=
ab.ca
God,Queen and country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist risi=
ng!=20
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k  Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Merry Christmas 2016 and Happy New Year 2017