Date:      Tue, 6 Jul 2004 13:14:48 +1000
From:      andy <akozak@richardflanagan.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Libpangoft Problem

Hi All

Since upgrading to 4.9, and running portupgrade, I have lost several=20
gnome-related apps. WHen I try to run  (for example) planner , I get the=20
error message /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object=20
"libpangoft2-1.0.so.200" not found
I have used portupgrade, used the gnome upgrade script (gnome wont work=20
anymore though, still hoping for an answer from freebsd-gnome) upgraded=20
pkgconfig, gettext, pango, libexec, (using portupgrade eg portupgrade -fr=
=20
pkgconfig) and cvsupped - everything that I thought might be related (not=
=20
proficient enough to delve further), I have googled extensively. I can't=20
think of anything else except a full reinstall. Before I take such a dras=
tic=20
step I thouht I would try here. I am using FreeBSD 4.9 on a P2 with 126MB=
 RAM=20
and 20 Gig HDD.
Please reply to this address as I am not on the list.
Thank you in advance for all replies.

Regards
Andy