Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 2000 12:31:19 -0800
From:      Ben_Calvert@amsinc.com
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   weird cvsup error

the NT install on my machine went out, and when i got my machine back from IT,
they'd erased my BSD partition too.  I've tried to replicate everything as Sean
and Warner had me set it up as first, and have successfully recompiled the
kernel, and got the pccard nic working.  I thought that cvsuping would be the
next logical step, but i'm getting a weird error:

CVSUP: could not get IP for my own host.  is it's hostname correct?

(this might not be verbatum)

i'm not sure what files to send in for help on this.... i'm using dhcp on the
nic, if that helps.  would the usual (dmesg, rc.conf) be helpfull?  my install
is from the 4.0 disks

thanks guys,

Ben