Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 2014 01:36:44 -0600
From:      LuKreme <kremels@kreme.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   make index fials

 # make fetchindex
/usr/ports/INDEX-9.bz2                        100% of 1697 kB 1541 kBps =
00m01s
 # make index
Generating INDEX-9 - please wait..make: don't know how to make describe. =
Stop
*** [describe.arabic] Error code 1
1 error

Before reporting this error, verify that you are running a supported
version of FreeBSD (see http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/) and that you
have a complete and up-to-date ports collection.  (INDEX builds are
not supported with partial or out-of-date ports collections.
If that is the case, then
report the failure to ports@FreeBSD.org together with relevant
details of your ports configuration (including FreeBSD version,
your architecture, your environment, and your /etc/make.conf
settings, especially compiler flags and OPTIONS_SET/UNSET settings).

Note: the latest pre-generated version of INDEX may be fetched
automatically with "make fetchindex".

*** [/usr/ports/INDEX-9] Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports.
*** [index] Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports.
 # uname -v =20
FreeBSD 9.2-RELEASE-p3 #0: Sat Jan 11 02:38:15 UTC 2014     =
root@amd64-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC

--=20
The days of our innocence and grace flow by
The smiles we wear upon our face blow by