Date:      Sun, 28 Dec 2008 09:20:25 +0300
From:      Sergey Kovalev <skoval@bonstreet.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   *.ko.symbols files in /boot/kernel

I've decided to upgrade from 6.4-p1 to 7.1-RC2 on my home desktop pc.
Somewhat during this procedure triggered building and installing of
*.ko.symbols and kernel.symbols files.
Here are my upgrade commands
cd /usr/src
env -i make buildworld
env -i make buildkernel KERNCONF=KOCA
env -i make installkernel KERNCONF=KOCA

After that I get errors because my / patrition is only 128M in size. And
/boot/kernel gets filled with *.symbols files.
What could trigger their building and installation?

And how I should cleanly rebuild/reinstall kernel in this case without
rebuilding the world. I know the right path to rebuild everything
cleanly, but never faced such difficulties.

My /etc/make.conf: http://kovalev.com.ru/make.conf
My kernel config: http://kovalev.com.ru/KOCA

Please CC me cause I'm subscribed to the list.

PS I've mistyped address and first posted to freebsd-users@freebsd.org.
Sorry if I posted to the same list twice.