Date:      Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:42:45 +0000
From:      Simon Watson <simon.watson@blueyonder.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Random System Lockups

Hi,

Having recently cvsupped to the latest current I have been
experiencing complete system freezes - by that I mean the system
disappears, cannot be pinged, nothing can be done on the console
etc.

The are no error messages relatin to the crash in /var/log/messages
and no weird application activity happens when it crashes - I am
currently compiling the latest kernel to see if this resolves
things.

Any ideas/help much appreciated,

Thanks

Simon