Date:      Sun, 10 Aug 2008 20:16:38 +0100
From:      Matt Dawson <matt@chronos.org.uk>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   GNOME port removing mtree files?

I have just run a tinderbuild on 6.3 with a portstree csupped 2008-08-09
23:08:58. There seems to be an inordinate amount of leftovers in the
statistics and all seem to be related to GNOME, although I cannot pin it down
to any particular port.

All the logs end with (gnome-desktop picked at random):

=== Checking filesystem state after all packages deleted
list of files present on clean system but missing after everything was
deinstalled)
./usr/local/share/locale/de_AT missing
./usr/local/share/locale/de_AT/LC_MESSAGES missing
./usr/local/share/locale/fa_IR missing
./usr/local/share/locale/fa_IR/LC_MESSAGES missing
./usr/local/share/locale/fr_FR missing
./usr/local/share/locale/fr_FR/LC_MESSAGES missing
./usr/local/share/locale/no missing
./usr/local/share/locale/no/LC_MESSAGES missing
build of /usr/ports/x11/gnome-desktop ended at Sun Aug 10 14:04:49 UTC 2008

All of these files exist in /etc/mtree/BSD.x11-4.dist in the jail in question.

Apologies for the noise if this has already been traced and fixed. I have had
a scan through FreshPorts for entries since last night, but can't see
anything obvious. It's also possible that I have a corrupt portstree on the
tinderbox.

Is anyone else seeing this?
--
Matt Dawson.