Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 1996 23:18:32 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Don Yuniskis <dgy@rtd.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freefall.freebsd.org (FreeBSD questions), freebsd-hackers@freefall.freebsd.org (FreeBSD hackers)
Subject:   Re: Previous FBSD version CD's

:     I'm looking for pre 2.0 versions of FBSD on CD-ROMs.  Anyone have
: any collecting dust that they'd like to unload?  Also, anyone have a
: list of exactly what versions were released on CD?

Version 1.0R and 1.1R were both released on CD by walnut creek CDROM.
Version 1.1.5.1R was supposedly released by BSDisc as well, but I've
not seen it.  Various Linux releases also had extra CD disks with
{net,free}BSD on them as well.  I'm not sure that the patchkit
releases ever had a release on cd or not.  There have also been
various one-offs that Jordan has produced over the years as well.

There were two versions of 1.1R that were released, one with some
rather serioud bugs in it.  The "fixed" version is stamped "4/94
beta".

Did I miss any? :-)

Warner