Date:      Mon, 26 Feb 2001 20:39:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mark Yeck <y3k@gti.net>
To:        Duraid <latif2221@home.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: web site: ms vs freebsd

I wholeheartedly agree on this point. I've never been able to find what I'm
looking for on Microsoft's site in under 20 minutes. Even things like service
packs for NT 4.0 and .doc or power point readers. Things that I would expect to
find easily.

Incidentally, www.microsoft.com looks fine under w3m for those that dont like
lynx.

-mark