Date:      Sun, 15 Jun 2003 00:46:43 +0000
From:      Marek Denis <marek@messiah.marek.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   cdrom after installing kernel

hi all

I have got a little problem- after rebuilding the kernel my CD ROM doesn't work. I thought maybe I had commented something necessary (like CD9660), but even if I change ident and filename from GENERIC to something other after mount /cdrom I get this error:

"cd9660: /dev/acd0c: Device not configured " (ofcourse I had put cd into the cdrom )
while using GENERIC kernel everything is all right otherwise device can't be configured...why

thanks in advance...

marek denis