Date:      Tue, 13 Feb 2007 09:11:04 +0100
From:      Roger Olofsson <raggen@passagen.se>
To:        RW <fbsd06@mlists.homeunix.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DJBDNS missing from ports?

RW skrev:
> On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:43:43 +0100
> Roger Olofsson <raggen@passagen.se> wrote:
>
>> Dear Mailing List,
>>
>> After a recent buildworld (6.2-STABLE FreeBSD) and portsnap fetch
>> portversion reported djbdns as being in need of an upgrade, however
>> portupgrade just exits like so:
>>
>> # portupgrade -Rr djbdns-ipv6
>> #
>>
>> ie, nothing happens.
>>
>> A quick locate djbdns | grep ports gave the results that it might be
>> on the move from ports/dns to ports/net but there are no files for it
>> in net and the one in dns looks to be the one I have installed.
>
> pkg_info -o "*djbdns*"
>
> will tell you the full package name and origin
>
> However a similar thing recently happened to me, after the move of
> portupgrade to a new category. I tried to run portupgrade on a port
> and nothing happened. I'm not sure why it worked, because I didn't get
> "Command not found", but typing rehash fixed it.

Hello,

I am sorry, below happens:

pkg_info -o *djbdns*
pkg_info: No match.

portversion -l "<"
djbdns-ipv6                 <

I am having problems with ports and specifically djbdns and php5-mysql
after a buildworld and then a portsnap fetch/update. I have tried
portmanager and more portsnaps but these two remain stubborn.

Rehash has been done.

Thanks for your input!

/Roger