Date:      Thu, 27 Sep 2001 12:06:10 +0100
From:      Rasputin <rara.rasputin@virgin.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   dhclient question

Morning all,

I was wondering if there were any hooks in dhclient to run
a script when a new address is assigned?

I need to update my dynamic DNS hostname with the new IP address,
and resync my ipfilter ruleset.

Couldn't see anything in the manpages, but I'd say this was
a fairly common requirement, so wondered how you guys did it?

Cheers.
--
Q:  How many Zen masters does it take to screw in a light bulb?