Date:      Thu, 4 Jan 2001 10:53:26 -0600
From:      Erich Zigler <erichz@superhero.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: C++ threaded programs

On Thu, Jan 04, 2001 at 01:20:18AM -0800, David O'Brien wrote:

> > I applied your patch, rebuilt my world.
> I fail to see you say my app filed on a *stock* world, and in these
> way(s).  Thus if I don't know what you're starting with, this feedback
> isn't very helpful.

My apologies, it was late, and I didnt get the message on what feedback you
wanted till 12 hours after I posted the results of my test.

Building with a stock world, I get the exact same cores and backtraces that
I do after your patch.

--
Erich Zigler

If I worked as much as others, I would do as little as they.