Date:      Sun, 31 May 1998 21:01:11 +0200 (CEST)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        stefan@asterix.webaffairs.net (Stefan Herrmann)
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem oder normal ?

Stefan Herrmann wrote:

> some minutes ago, when I was closing my open internet-connetion, I got
> a somhow strage looking message from the FreeBSD (2.2.5) kernel
> ("i4b-L3-next_l3state").I don't know if this is a problem.

This is an indication of a problem. The isppp driver instructs layer 4
to disconnect 2 times which is not appropriate. Perhaps Gary or Joerg
know more why this happens.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                   Hamburg, Europe
  A duck is like a bicycle because they both have two wheels except the duck