Date:      Tue, 28 Aug 2007 19:55:30 +0200
From:      Daniel Tourde <daniel.tourde@spray.se>
To:        "Scott Ullrich" <sullrich@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to build 7.0-current without the WITNESS flags?

Hello Scott,

Thanks for your answer.
I know how to rebuild a kernel (well, I did it a couple of times, not really
an oldtimer but not really a newby anymore... ;) )

My question was regarding the WITNESS flags. I haven't seen any reference to
it in the page you suggested. I suppose it is easy to switch it off, as long
as it is done at the right place. My question was:
How to switch it off cleanly?

		Daniel